Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Burnaby Restaurant: JOEY

JOEYS Burnaby is on Lougheed Highway close to Brentwood Mall.  This is a convenient location but once you know how to find it.  I did get lost even with my Google maps and GPS on my phone.  The address says Rosser Street but I found that turning from Lougheed Highway to get into their underground parking is easier.  I'm not really sure how that happens but once a person whose not good with directions, always a person who's not good with directions. 

Once you make it inside, it is a spacious location that would be great for groups.  Nice windows that bring light into the space and quite comfortable for conversation.  Now the best part was their Belllini drink special.  $2.99 during "Happy Hour" which the server informed me was anytime from Sunday to Thursday night.  Wowser!  Now that is worth coming back for again and again.  Normally I milk my drinks but with that price I didn't have to.  Great for cocktail lovers out there!

For my meal I couldn't resist the Lobster Ravioli with garlic toast.  Lovely tender ravioli and cream sauce!  Garlic toast is great for soaking up the sauce.  What a treat!

 Another main that my friend tried were the Baja Fish Tacos. 

This is the 2nd time I've been to JOEY.  Last year it was JOEY at Bentall One in Vancouver.  The food is always great and affordable.  JOEY Burnaby is great for those who work or live in Burnaby and would like free parking. 

No comments: